[CF-Devel] 3 things

Jan Echternach echter at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu Jan 18 07:39:40 CST 2001

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 08:36:45PM -0800, Mark Wedel wrote:

      dnh wrote:

      > Firstly, I am not sure Karate is actually working. When I attack with a

      > monk, the damage changes quite dramtically (a fairly hack character with

      > maxed everything). Before i hit its up about 260 damage, while im hitting

      > it goes down to 100 and once I stop hitting it goes back to 260. I don't

      > think this is correct.

       I'm unclear by what you mean damage - do you mean hp, and what are you

      attacking?

The damage the player is doing to his enemy using a skill attack.  The
damage value displayed in the client is inconsistent.  There is a value
displayed right after selecting the skill, and a different value after
actually attacking something.

--
Jan