[CF-Devel] Karate moves

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sat Jan 20 13:08:32 CST 2001

  Hello

   I think the monk should have more advantages than it does. So I
thought,karate should have moves. Lesser moves like various punches,various
kicks like front kick,side kick,jump kick. Also varios Judo moves. Moves
like "Quivering Fist". You would learn new moves as you advanced in level.
Then the more powerful moves. I see it like this. Having advanced himself in
the art of karate,the player would become attuned to the forces of life. And
now having the ability to channel raw energy in many ways. Using punches or
kicks of pure energy,or channeling the raw energies into elements like
fire,ice,or lightning. Having attacks like lightning kicks(super fast kicks
attacking with electricity) or thunder kick (one powerful kick attacking
electricity). Finally the player could fire energy bolts(not like fire
bolt,more like magic bullet),energy blasts,and spirit bombs(exploding balls
of energy). The really powerful moves like spirit bomb,energy blast,and
energy bolt would take away Hp from the user and do a massive amount of
damage to the target.  The element and Hp idea is credited to Andreas Vogl.