[CF-Devel] Map tiling code checked in.

Scott MacFiggen smurf at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jul 15 16:13:06 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 10:55:06PM -0700, Mark Wedel wrote:

       I've checked in code that does automatic map tiling.  Much more changed than

      just the addition of map tiling.

The lastest CVS image seems to have problems getting face information
to the clients. If I run around long enough in the undead church
for example, the clients core because they are accessing NULL image
data since I guess it was never sent to the client.
And using the -cache option is quite interesting...

I also noticed this message on server startup:
  Reading archetypes from ../lib//archetypes...
  arch-pass 1...Unrecognized string: resist_paralysis 100
  Unrecognized string: resist_paralysis 100

	-Scott