[CF-Devel] new title,name, gender and race naming

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 18 01:02:55 CDT 2001

In regards to this I always enjoyed creating clever and funny names
(Carrot the Suicidal). I like the additional titles and the titles for
quests, but I defn want to be able to make up my own title.

dnh

      > Lord = Title & Gender

      > Darkmoon = Name

      > Dwarf = race

      > Paladin of Light = Profession

       as a note, the last should probably be 'class of god'.  Ie, Paladin of

      Lythander, Priest of Gorokh, etc.

       But it has been suggested, and I think I like this better, is that a character

      could have multiple titles.  Tiberius, The Priest of Gorokh, Slayer of the

      Dragon King, Destroyer of the Crypt Keeper, ....

       But to be honest, I've never ever really cared much what the title of the

      character is.