[CF-Devel] Special Floors

Jochen Suckfuell crossfire at suckfuell.net
Thu Jun 21 00:59:00 CDT 2001

In Mopoon's Cave (Lake Country, mountains in the east) there is an area for
training how to fight dragons.

How about changing this ground so that you can't die while training the
technique there?

It doesn't hurt when you don't get any exp for killing those dragons, since it
was just for training the battle tactics.

And you could make other "training grounds" where newbies can try if they kill
bigger monsters before they try and die on the spot.

      I believe AV might have suggested a player vs monster arena and I would be

      happy to see one implemented. I know in the circus in caterham has a

      monster arena in which you pay a small amount of money to fight various

      monsters, this map could be reworked to take advantage of AV's arena

      tiles.

Bye
Jochen

--