[CF-Devel] bugs

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruz.net
Wed Mar 21 00:14:33 CST 2001

Michael Toennies wrote:

      Examine will bring the correct name/resistance (xx+100) but if you try to

      apply

      this ring, server crashes with SIGSEGV. There is no other msg in the log.

 Fixed in CVS.

      Invisible (was broken, has it fixed)

      Is Invisible back in game? Works the difference between invisible and impr.

      invisible?

      Give the ring of ruling invisibility like it should do?

      Btw, if the ring of ruling gives invisibility, should player not invisible

      to others?

 Not sure how broken it is/was.  I have fixed it so that other players will not
see invisible players.  However, the logic monsters use to see players is
completely different (they don't use the visible map that the player sees, but
rather the program checks the actual objects), so I'm not sure if that was ever
broken or not.  The problem I fixed was that the visible map would always
include players, regardless of their invisibility status.

      curse

      Invoke curse curses only the caster, not others.

 Now fixed in CVS.

      Oratory

      Using or Oratory on the 2 elves in scorn tavern will work 100% if you have

      exp. 0 .

      So, make a paladin, go to the 2 elves in tavern and oratory them - will work

      100%.

      But if you make some level in personalty then, it will not work very well

      when you are

      level 5 or 6 for example.

 Also fixed in CVS.