[CF-Devel] more client issues

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 00:51:47 CST 2001

Once again good points.

I have the pickup problem occur quite often, usually on big stacks.

Don't think I have met the Size problems bug you describe.

Thew width problem is more than likely the window manager, although I get
the same problem in Window Maker. It would be nice for it to sensibly
resize so that it attempts to fit as much in as possible before resizing
the message box.

dnh

ps Preston if you can pop into <hash>crossfire on openprojects.net that
would be nice, mearly to clarify some of your points.