[CF-Devel] map-making mailing list

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.yi.org
Sun Mar 25 18:05:14 CST 2001

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 11:16:57AM -0500, Joel South wrote:

      > Hi

      > What would you think of a new mailing list for map-makers?

I like that idea.

[snip]

       With a mailing list for map makers,map-makers will more easily know what

      is needed and what will fit in with the crossfire world.

I'm also thinking of using that list for fixing up existing maps? I know
some (one?) people are working on fixing up existing maps. Actually I'm
interested in helping that effort as well, perhaps using that list could
get more people involved and more maps done?

2+2=4. 2*2=4. 2^2=4. Therefore, +, *, and ^ are the same operation.