[CF-Devel] map-making mailing list

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Mon Mar 26 16:02:01 CST 2001

      Hi

      What would you think of a new mailing list for map-makers?

      Phil

I also think this is a good idea.

The list could focus on the technical details (editor/map mechanisms),
the balancing issues (artifacts <-> monsters), CF world layout,
CF legends (creation story etc.) and simply inspirations about map-making.

I have no idea how much subscribers and traffic that list would get.
But even if it turned out to be low, can't hurt to have it.
Map-makers working together is undoubtedly beneficial.

So... I suppose we open that list on sourceforge? If there are
no objections, could one of the CF project admins there do it please?

Andreas V.