[CF-Devel] I will withdraw the 30 godpower.

Peter Mardahl peterm at tonks.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Tue May 1 06:40:59 CDT 2001

      the archetypes feel free.. but I suggest we avoid controversial ones just

Well, the consensus seems against me, 3 to 1.  I don't see the trend
changing and I see the sense in deferring controversial changes
'till post 1.0.

I honestly didn't think godpower 30 on a rare ring was going to
be THIS controversial.

I'm not going to give up on this issue, but I'm willing to
defer it 'till later.

Thanks for the opinions and arguments thus far.

PeterM