[CF-Devel] Enchant Armour MUST be moderated

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Sun May 13 08:47:59 CDT 2001

This sounds like a good idea, I am totally sick of the fact that you can't
add monsters with purely physical damage, they do absolutely nothing to
most players,

dnh

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Peter Mardahl wrote:

      Hello,

        With enchant armour scrolls, it's not very hard to obtain

      armour values like 95 or 97.  Permanently, and with items of

      your choice.

        We can do this immediately post 1.0.

        To get similar values for other resistances, you have to

      make REAL tradeoffs.

        How about this?  Armour caps for every type of armour:

      Type            Max armour  Current max

      boots           10          90

      helmet          20          90

      armour          60          90

      shield          20          90

      gloves          10          90

      gauntlets       10          90

      cloak           20          90

      bracers         10          90

        I don't propose to cap the amout of ac given beyond what

      is already done.

      PeterM

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com