[CF-Devel] FW: Crossfire has released version 1.0

Michael Toennies michael.toennies at nord-com.net
Sun May 20 07:45:55 CDT 2001

This is the guy of this site:

     http://www.skoardy.demon.co.uk/rlnews/

As you can see here

     http://www.skoardy.demon.co.uk/rlnews/links.html

The CF link is somewhat outdated and much to small
when you look for others.

Perhaps we can create here a bigger presence?
Seems the guy only needs more information...

Btw, great work for the new screenshots, realtime.

We neeed more of this and attach it to sites like this.

We need a better "public relation". I mean, look at whyvern.
CF is so much older (and somewhat bigger, i think), but they had
reached fast some better presence.

I think we need more visualation.

A bigger (also bigger as yet) part for screenshots.
What is the difference between CF and some other games?

The living dev team... Make a web page which give better information
about dev team and what is in work... Mailing list are nice, but they
are NOT for quick looks.

Animation: CF has tile animation and multi-tile animation.
Lets make small animated gifs which the best monsters..
and a gif which shows a player attacking a monster... or a dragon
breathing... a flashing lightning... This will kick ass.

I saw some of this as banner for an older CF web page.

Tanners, will you handle this guy?
You know better which links are good or not.