[CF-Devel] Map reset bug?

Mark Wedel mwedel at scruznet.com
Mon May 21 18:24:44 CDT 2001

On Mon, 21 May 2001, H. S. Teoh wrote:

      Interestingly, the map *does* reset if I leave my client at the play-again

      prompt. It doesn't if I completely disconnect.

 Yes - if the client is at the play-again prompt, it is still connected
to the server, so the server still watches it for input, sends output,
and resets maps.

 If you completely disconnect, the server goes asleep waiting for new
connections, and hence never resets the maps.

      It's not *that* hard to do, is it?

 The fix is in fact quite easy.  I just want to test it to make sure it
does in fact work - there is no reason checking something in, even
if it is simple, if it doesn't in fact fix the problem.