[CF-Devel] New armour case

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Tue May 22 19:58:56 CDT 2001

Is there any major objections to me making a new case light_armour and
moving bracers and girdles into it. Then allowing ruggilli and Q's to
wear light armour only. The only real gains are, up to 50% acid resistance
or +1 magic, +2 str and con and for ruggilli plus an extra 30 to fire
(which it doesn't really need).

I feel looking at the body shape of the Q that is is both acceptable and
fun. The beholders and fireborn would not be able to wear any of this
though.

It has also been mentioned that some races, in particular beholders,
should be able to wear more than two rings. I put that up to
consideration.

dnh