[reeve@ductape.net: Re: [CF-Devel] It is time to get rid of xpms and xbms]

dnh dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Wed May 23 10:24:47 CDT 2001

Hmm we can't cater for everyone. Firstly, no the alternate set is the same
size as the standard to allow cross set swapping, plus 32x32 is the
standard size. Secondly, I run 1600x* and I have trouble seeing the
monsters even in 32 x 32 =). We are considering allowing the increase of
viewing area, perhaps we could also add decrease (use at own peril! ;)

dnh