[CF-Devel] 2x2 - Avatars

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Nov 8 07:09:22 CST 2001

Okay, regardless of your opinions I have posted a few updates to convert all the 2x2 avatars to 1x1 avatars. The 3 are:
Gaea: Ent -> Panther
Ruggilli: Burning head thing -> fire elemental
Gnarg: Big troll -> little one
This is for two reasons, firstly because they sucked and secondly because they were broken (or at least were on my server). Don't be alarmed, I have kept a full backup of the gods. If or when the bug is found, or it is found that my update is wrong, I will fix them np's.

In terms of changes I have edited the animation and face and _reduced their hp by half_. This means:
Gaea: 1000 -> 500
Ruggilli: 650 -> 400 (not half, but that avatar really sucked)
Gnarg: 1000 -> 500

Leaf if no one no one wants this changed back please update the webpage.

dnh

ps. Any thoughts on making fire repelled on wraiths? denied does make it very difficult, perhaps even attuning it to cold?