[CF-Devel] 2x2 - Avatars

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Nov 10 22:13:53 CST 2001

dnh wrote:

      [...] I tend to take the roll of fixing balance problems (see many

      additions of weapons, resistance changes etc.). I have been playing

      through all the less popular gods (and some popular ones). [...]

Most of your stuff is quite nice, really.
I greatly appreciate your creativity and effort.
What bothers me a little bit though is that every one of your checkins
makes CF a certain degree easier.
One-square avatars, more resistances, added artifacts
to the random lists, increased god bonuses... - As long as there
is no compensation, all this stuff makes the process of beating
the game faster and easier.

I'm not sure how others think about this point. However, I'd be
happy if we could maintain some basic difficulty level for CF without
doing branch-offs.

Andreas V.