[CF List] Newbie Questions

Luke lukasdi at gmx.de
Mon Nov 12 17:20:16 CST 2001

W i l l y wrote:

      Okay I think these questions would have already been asked, but I looked

      through the archives and couldn't find any answers so...

      How do I get back stats that I've lost from dying?  I've tried the

      restoration at the house of healers.

Its enough to know that you should use the potion of restoration insead
of using the altar of restoration in the house of healers.(there are
other possibilities too to get your stats back....you got to expore it
by yourself)

      How do I get new skills, like praying in particular?

U can use skill-scrolls available in the magic shops. They cost more than other scroll in common.

      How do I reset the server's maps etc.?  I do run my own server, but the

      levels that I've done once are not resetting, and my other characters

      can't do much now.

You don't need to reset maps if you don't want to cheat yourself...
There are enough places you can get easy exp in the beginning.

      Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll get at least some answers.

      Enigma

      willyrulz at hotmail.com

Hope it helps you.

Luke