[CF List] Newbie Questions

W i l l y willyrulz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 03:40:39 CST 2001

Okay I think these questions would have already been asked, but I looked
through the archives and couldn't find any answers so...
How do I get back stats that I've lost from dying?  I've tried the
restoration at the house of healers.
How do I get new skills, like praying in particular?
How do I reset the server's maps etc.?  I do run my own server, but the
levels that I've done once are not resetting, and my other characters can't
do much now.
Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll get at least some answers.

Enigma

     willyrulz at hotmail.com