[CF-Devel] guilds maps

Johnny Shelley jshelley at ictransnet.com
Mon Apr 1 08:39:27 CST 2002

Joris Bontje wrote:

      There are 2 options:

      1) put it in as a linked mapset (so every new server will have it)

Actually theres a sub-option here. I would prefer to change the maps a
bit and link a guild into each existing town that has an unlinked guild
building rather than using the 'guild island' map.

Its a bit hokey that all the player guilds are on the same island with
basically nothing else there, but this was the easiest way to test the
maps originally without disturbing things.

I think the best way to handle this would be to move the guild sales map
to scorn and then just give directions to the guild house once the keys
have been purchased.

Any objections to this idea?

johnny

PGP Public Key available from: