[CF-Devel] guilds maps

Joris Bontje jbontje at suespammers.org
Mon Apr 1 12:55:34 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 09:39:27AM -0500, Johnny Shelley wrote:

      Joris Bontje wrote:

      > There are 2 options:

      > 1) put it in as a linked mapset (so every new server will have it)

      Actually theres a sub-option here. I would prefer to change the maps a

      bit and link a guild into each existing town that has an unlinked guild

      building rather than using the 'guild island' map.

      Its a bit hokey that all the player guilds are on the same island with

      basically nothing else there, but this was the easiest way to test the

      maps originally without disturbing things.

      I think the best way to handle this would be to move the guild sales map

      to scorn and then just give directions to the guild house once the keys

      have been purchased.

Sounds good, how many home towns do we have?

Joris Bontje / mids

--
Gpg Key: Id=0xF19326A9 /

     http://mids.student.utwente.nl/~mids/jbontje.pub

Key fingerprint = 730D 9B3A F406 F28A 957D 6397 31E8 6D4C F193 26A9