[CF-Devel] guilds maps

Johnny Shelley jshelley at cahaus.com
Sat Apr 6 16:28:38 CST 2002

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Joris Bontje wrote:

      > Actually theres a sub-option here. I would prefer to change the maps a

      > bit and link a guild into each existing town that has an unlinked guild

      > building rather than using the 'guild island' map.

      Sounds good, how many home towns do we have?

Ok, finally got a few hours to work on this. The maps need a little
basic testing first, but are complete.

Unless there are any objections, I think mids will be checking this in
sometime next week.

Changes
--
Guild houses are now located in:
Scorn, Lone Town, Santo Dominion, Brest, Darcap, Caterham, Nurnberg,

Guild sales house is in Scorn.

Jail map (with damned exits) is in Scorn.

Nethack in Crossfire updated to have damned exits and an exit to Scorn.
Only access to this mapset is from the upper floor of the guilds and
requires 'capturing a spectre' and 20 amulets of lifesaving to pay for
the portal.

johnny

PGP Public Key available from:

     http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x17BF1DD3