[CF List] Map reset time (was: New To Crossfire)

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 17 20:58:52 CDT 2002

For sure.  I'm fairly new to Crossfire myself but this seems real obvious -
I don't find a problem with the map resets.  I think that having more maps -
more directions about where some of these maps are (for the lower levels) -
and perhaps having multiple possible starting locations (pick a few
developed cities and have a random placement server option to spread
starting players out a bit) would be more fun for everyone than lowering map
reset times.