[CF-Devel] crossplatform stuff

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 4 11:38:30 CDT 2002

Not suggesting that anything gets redone or anyone does any extra work to
port things.  Just throwing out a bone of information.  I thought if someone
looked at it, checked it out and found it useful (for anything) it would
justify the post.  I'm not going to tell anyone what to work on, just saying
hey look at this maybe it will be helpful to someone.