[CF-Devel] CFEditor cleaning up

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sun Aug 4 16:13:36 CDT 2002

Who do you think you are to talk like this?
What have you and Bob Tanner contributed to the CF project
and particularly to the editor?
I have worked half a year on the editor alone. That was not
just hours, it was work for full days and nights.
If it wasn't for MichToen and me, the editor wouldn't EXIST.

If you are such a smartass, why don't you try and write your
own editor in all your wisdom? I'm sick of newbies who just
spit on someone else's work in a five minute effort and then
act like hot-shot contributors.

You accuse me of rejecting all your "glorious" changes
and I foiled Bob Tanner's plan of becoming the new number 1
contributor? - Well then, be my guest. Mess up the editor
best you can. I'll just watch and see how much progress
you make in the next five years.
A while ago there was a group of really nice and productive
guys, working hard on the CF project and we achieved great
and marvellous things. But with egocentric guys who dump their
crap right into CVS without asking and even want applause for
it, the Crossfire project is gonna get iced. No fun anymore.

I'm not so stupid to expect gratitude for achievements in
an opensource community - But I'm tired and annoyed of getting
shout at for doing and rightfully defending my work.

So long,

AndreasV

     http://www.gmx.net