[CF-Devel] Automake patch available, please test it

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Sat Aug 31 10:47:38 CDT 2002

On 27-Aug-02 Mark Wedel wrote:

        Real solution may be to just include our own .c.o directive which doesn't

      echo

      the command it is running (put a - in front of the directive) and instead

      just

      does something like an echo 'compiling XYZ' before that.

Personally.. I find that incredibly annoying, because when I'm trying to figure
out what went wrong in a compile.. I have to go hack the target to get it to
spit out exactly what commandline make spit out to the compiler.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS