[CF-Devel] town portal (RE: CVS commit: maps/city/misc)

David Hurst dnh at hawthorn.csse.monash.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 07:06:53 CST 2002

      Does anyone see objections to doing that?

      If so, please speak up now before I realize my plan. =)

Nope =).

I agree with you, WoR, Restore, Holy Word, Bomb and Town Portal are really the only spells the
average player uses unless in a specific situation that there is clearly a better solution
(dragons.. )

I don't like the idea that all the other hundreds of spells aren't useful perhaps more thought
could be put into a way of fixing this problem, certainly what AV suggests is a step in the right
direction.

Darth dnh