[CF-Devel] Java Editor bug.

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Jun 4 23:05:32 CDT 2002

  Minor bug in the java editor - if a multipart object spans tiled maps, the
editor is unable to load the map - it throws an exception.

  An example of this is the world_121_116 in the maps-bigworld directory.  But
it wouldn't be hard to immitate - just put the head of a multipart object at the
far right or bottom of a map.

  I haven't looked at the java code.  The right thing to do would probably just
link in the parts that are on the map in question, and ignore the parts off the map.

  This might mess up some cut/paste operations, but this is probably a pretty
rare occurance.  Thought I should at least mention it.