[CF-Devel] Java Editor bug.

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Wed Jun 5 04:30:12 CDT 2002

      Minor bug in the java editor - if a multipart object spans

      tiled maps, the  editor is unable to load the map -

      it throws an exception.

The reason for this is that I explicitly designed the editor
not to allow multis overlapping byond the map border.
For non-tiled maps, such overlapping should not be allowed.
I didn't know even that it is okay for tiled maps.

The correct approach would be to allow multi-overlapping
byond map border only on tiled maps and only adacent to
another map-tile.

I wonder what would happen when in such a case the adjacent
map-tile would be missing or removed. However, I think it
is more the job of the server to protect itself against such
an incident.

Andreas