[CF List] wraight

Kimmo Hoikka Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com
Mon Mar 4 04:43:46 CST 2002

Hi!

Mark Wedel wrote:

     Kimmo Hoikka wrote:

     Hi,

     according to the handbook wraiths should be immune to disease and also

     not need any food, however in practice player chars of race wraith do

     get sick and do consume food.... since when has this been changed and

     not documented in the handbook?

     Dunno about diseases, but I recall wraiths consume food more slowly than other

     races.  there is in fact no way at present time to make a race that requires no

     food at all - you can just give them a very high sustenance value so that their

     food consumption is much lower.

     I wrote about similar problem with devourers followers, who should have
similar behavior, immune diseases and no food consumption than wraiths.
with devourer the food thing works, they do not need food at all, but
they also do get sick from traps as wraiths, I think that "bug" has been
around for a while. Also noticed some other thing with wraith, they
should also have protection to cold, but that has also disappeared at
some point, I just created a wraith that is a gorokh follower and he
seems to have only -5 in cold as a result of gorokh. have wraith
"bonuses" disappeared all?

btw, the idea of sucking lifeforce to feed itself sounds like a great idea, would make playing special races really interesting. the drained would then also have to be alive, no logic draining another undead?

--
Kimmo Hoikka
Technology Manager, Architecture

     Kimmo.Hoikka at Digia.com

Tel. 0424 7777 505 GSM: +358 40 7380747

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying
it. Digia does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses
occurring to this message. For more information, contact

     info at digia.com