[CF-Devel] Java Crossfire Client

Uwe Kubosch donv at crusaders.no
Fri May 10 12:23:37 CDT 2002

Hi all!

After the DirectX client was discontinued, I need another client for Crossfire.
I REALLY NEED IT (going into CF withdrawal...aarglf)

So, being an experienced Java programmer I want to revive the Java client.  I've
talked to Philip Brown, and gotten the latest source code, and I have fired it
up, and IT WORKS, although without graphics, yet.  :)

What I'd like to know is, is the Java client source in the main CVS repository?
I couldn't find it...  :)

Can I expect any help in fixing the java client?  What I need the most help with
is protocol issues and high level concepts and overall design of CF
client/server.  The actual programming I can do myself, although it's always more
fun being a group :)

Ok, now I'm going to sit here and wait for a reply! :)

donV