[CF-Devel] "Developing new stuff" documentation?

Flying Pedestrian emaillist+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Nov 11 15:06:21 CST 2002

I've started writing up (somewhat sloppily) what I've found out about
adding new features to Crossfire.  If anyone's interested (or just
bored) what I've written up so far can be found at:

     http://www.dogphilosophy.net/SECTION-Dog_Philosophy/SECTION-Play_With_It/SECTION-Play_With_Crossfire

('scuze the long URL, just me experimenting with "all dynamic" web design...)

I've got a brief overview of "adding things" in four sections and a somewhat
sloppy tutorial on adding "ordinary" combat spells.

Any comments, suggestions, and especially corrections are welcome...

(P.S. If anybody's had a chance to try out the "sparkshower" spell I
used to practice adding spells originally and you want to see it
behaving the way I'd intended, try it out in the "Undead Church"
in Scorn...)