[CF-Devel] #define's that I want to just kill outright

Tim Rightnour root at garbled.net
Wed Nov 13 14:06:26 CST 2002

On 13-Nov-02 Mark Wedel wrote:

        NO_AUTO_SKILL_SWITCH: /* To be removed soon (setable by player) */

        Not sure on that one.  It really depends on what server admins are using.

it defaults to on.  I'd be amazed if anyone ever shuts it off.

       * NO_CONE_PROPOGATE - makes cone spells stop at the first monster

        It works, I don't know if anyone uses it - makes things a lot more

      difficult for spellcasters.

Again.. with alot of these.. I'm not doubting they work or not.  Just that they
are defined, default to on, and I can't imagine anyone takes the time to shut
them off.

Also on my list are:

USE_CHECKSUM
MAP_RESET
MULTIPLE_GODS

IMHO, those should go away, and just be left at the defaults, on.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS