[CF List] New experience system on metalforge

Joel South joel at mamia.prninfo.com
Sun Oct 6 20:21:15 CDT 2002

    I agree with Frank. The exp scale on metalforge is good in that is
takes longer to gain levels, however, the max level of each catagory is too
low. Going from 26 to 20 enchantments sucks, plus a lot of other things
are weakened, such as the power of one's spells, damage, wc, etc. I don't
really have any chars on metalforge that have any weapon enchantments yet,
but I would like to get 26 enchantments. Also I would hate it if this exp
scale came to mids or jyu, where I do have characters with enchanted
weapons.
                                            Joel Southall
                        (Zar on mids)(Orodruin or Sharnak on metalforge)
                                     (Tramaka on jyu)