[CF List] New experience system on metalforge

Frank Muzzulini muzz at albatross.pond.sub.org
Sat Oct 12 06:17:10 CDT 2002

Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

      Frank Muzzulini wrote:

      > That is simply not what I found on metalforge. I just went to heaven

      > for some minutes to raise my wisdom skill and again I found that I can

      > not raise it beyond 350M/lvl79, although my other skills are quite

      > behind.

        Yeah - I looked at the code.  IMO, this is broken, and I'll fix it.

What about the experience to reach levels above 100? If I understood
you correctly, one should need 2100M exp, or at least something near
that, to reach 110, but that's not the case either.

        Puff

--
  ___  Frank Muzzulini
 <*,*>  ... until the colour of a man skin is of no more