[CF-Devel] Madhatter? (Python plugin automake)

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 18 08:17:02 CDT 2002

        I'm not sure the right approach - I can certainly put the old check in,

     but it

      still leaves it only searching for static libs.

        The problem with this check:

                               PYTHON_LIB=`echo

     /usr/lib/python*/config/libpython*.a`

        Is that if you have multiple instances, it finds them all, which

     probably

      isn't what you want.

This is the exact problem I am having.  The detection works fine, but this
line is double dipping and putting in an entry to the python1.5a in front of
the python2.1a.  It is the python* that looks to me to be the problem here.