[CF List] The 'dis'economy of crossfire]

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Mon Sep 2 09:18:34 CDT 2002

-- Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

        Jessy's may be overvalued.  But to determine this, we really need input

      from a variety of players saying 'I find this hard, and this easy', and

      also get the class/race info from them and try to adjust accordingly.

Also has a lot to do with knowing what the monster is vulnerable
to. Once you know ball lightning many otherwise difficult areas
become a simple matter of zapping everything inside from a safe
distance.

                                            +1 800 762 1582