[CF-Devel] multistage map

Fri Aug 8 05:17:38 CDT 2003

Le Jeudi 07 Août 2003 21:58, Todd Mitchell a écrit :

      That's pretty friggin cool.  I have tried faking this in the past, but

      having it work so you can look down over the folks on the ground is really

      nice to see.

      Now if we can get different blocking types worked in so that you block by

      movement type (flying, walking, swiming...) and have arrows flying over

      water and low walls, players jumping over pits, forcefields that block

      flying objects... then we can build some real interesting maps.

For now, still fix the multistage and make it work well. But really need some
GFXer to draw the cuttable wall.
I mean by cuttable wall a wall that
1st can extend as much you want by staking several of them on adjacent square
2nd has a version with looks like classical ones in fact has the same position
of the on 1st case, so i can stack a cut version on top of a long long
stacked wall tho create, for example the 5st stage of a tower.
I tried myself but am too bad. One thing i understodd is, since there is a
thickness to wall, and to make them stackable you need to put them at tiles
borders, you will need a 2nd tile next to actual one to draw prts of borders.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com