[CF-Devel] Code documentation, output example

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Dec 2 13:00:42 CST 2003

Hello.

Just committed a few updates on comments in the socket/ subdir.

Before going on with other files, I just wonder what people think of the result :)

So attached is a sample generated HTML page, and the stylesheet it uses.
Also for curious masses the doxygen settings file I used to generate the doc.

The style itself can probably be changed by doxygen settings, as well as the
kind of info generated.

Note: I did not update ChangeLog as I only changed comments.

Nicolas 'Ryo'