[CF-Devel] Pictures

Sun Jul 6 10:59:58 CDT 2003

Le Dimanche 6 Juillet 2003 16:13, LZ a écrit :

      Hello.

      I want to offer myself for redrawing some pictures.

 Good

      Thought i need any

      software for uncompressing/compressing the image package.

     You don't. Y must downlaod 2 thing:
1st the crossfire server, available at sourceforge, from CVS
2nd the archetype files (not the crossfire.0 and crossfire.1 files,
you need the full arch directory which is used to build
the crossfire.0 and .1 files).
3rd go to the crossfire discussion channel for help you will surely need
(we all needed help to start handling drawing/coding under crossfire)
#crossfire at irc.freenode.net

     I don't know

      if this is the list where i should ask, if don't, tell me :P if so, ask

      me for example sprites...

Let's discuss on irc channel

      Btw, i don't think those "sparks" on the swords might be drawed... they

      look so unreallistic :P

      Sorry for my bad english.

Mine is worse

      LZ (