[CF-Devel] smoothing code.

Mon Jul 7 01:37:43 CDT 2003

On 06-Jul-03 tchize wrote:

      Yet, the result may seems worse, but i did the picture of grass border in 10

      minutes while last time is spend 2 hours on it, and i am a bad drawer. There

      is need for someone to draw better than me.

Actually.. I think it looks alot better.  Your lack of artistic ability is
obvious.. but I can see in these drawings what I've been hoping to see in this.
Namely, that it has begun to become difficult to distinguish the border
between the tile boundaries.  Specifically, if you look at where the mountains
pinch the grass, you can see that it becomes difficult to make out the tile
boundaries.  If it wasn't for the fact that the underlying grass tile is
imperfectly bordered, you would have a very hard time determining what is a
border there.

That IMHO, is perfect.  The seacoast looks much better too.