[CF-Devel] CVS problems.

Mon Jul 7 22:20:23 CDT 2003

David Seikel wrote:

       --- tchize <

      tchize at myrealbox.com

      > wrote:

     Le Samedi 5 Juillet 2003 14:59, David Seikel a écrit :

     MM dunno if it's you firewall. If you used anonymous login, be aware that

     the sourceforge cvs is under heavy loads and anonymous connection are

     dropped for now

      I was trying anonymous login, so that will be why I couldn't get in.  Guess

      I have to wait for a while before I can grab the latest from CVS.

  Just a note, I tried last night (Sunday) to do an update, using my real
sourceforge login, and never did anything.  So there may very well have been
some problems with all account types on sourceforge.  Seems OK now, but I
haven't tried anonymous access.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com