[CF-Devel] CVS problems.

Tue Jul 8 15:14:12 CDT 2003

Le Mardi 8 Juillet 2003 01:18, David Seikel a écrit :

       --- tchize <

      tchize at myrealbox.com

      > wrote:

      > Le Samedi 5 Juillet 2003 14:59, David Seikel a écrit :

      > MM dunno if it's you firewall. If you used anonymous login, be aware that

      > the sourceforge cvs is under heavy loads and anonymous connection are

      > dropped for now

      I was trying anonymous login, so that will be why I couldn't get in.  Guess

      I have to wait for a while before I can grab the latest from CVS.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

       - Yahoo! Mobile

I dunno if it is really of any help, but i provide a snapshot of CVS at the
following page:

     http://users.skynet.be/am248983/snap/index.html

Since those snapshot have a size of 24M, it is bandwidth consumming to upload
them to my website. Anyway i'll try to have a snapshot every 2 days, so until
the sourceforge anonymous cvs is back online, you should be able to download
most important things there.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com