[CF-Devel] Developing for Crossfire. Was: Pictures

Tue Jul 8 02:15:17 CDT 2003

On 08-Jul-03 David Seikel wrote:

       Do I really need to chat on IRC?  One of the

No, but one on one conversation makes discussion of your ideas go much faster.

      Are there other mailing lists or whatever I should be on?

Not really.. there is a web forum somewhere.. but it's not mandatory.  This is
the official discussion list.  IRC and the forum are informal discussion
areas.. but alot of stuff does end up happening on the IRC bit.

      Also, as has been pointed out to me recently, there is no point telling

      people to try anonymous CVS from sourceforge, they won't allow it for now.

      Personally, I don't like sourceforge as the primary source for things, it

      tends to be flaky and inconvenient.

About that.. is there a way we could perhaps build CVS snapshots occasionally..
in tarball format?  Just a thought.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net