[CF-Devel] smoothing code.

Tue Jul 8 10:22:31 CDT 2003

Le Mercredi 9 Juillet 2003 04:55, Todd Mitchell a écrit :

      >Ahem!

      >Sorry for the misunderstanding. The grey checker was there

      >for example reasons. It represent a lot of work to

      >remove it from the picture 'on the fly'

      >Could you remove this from your pics and replace it with an

      >alpha layer?

      >Perhaps submitting the grey checker alone so drawers

      >can, work time, slide it behind the picture could be easier.

      Ya, not a misunderstanding, I was expecting this but was hopefull for some

      last minute magic.  I will make an overlay template for design use.

      >Apart from the grey checkers, your picture are useable :P

      usable eh... These fine works of art are 'usable' he says...

Ho, THIS is *art*? No just kidding :)
Am not going on a discussion about what art is and what fine art is.
Anyway, it's your fault, you wandered is they were useable and i answered you.
If you are not ok with my answer take your pencil and...
No i stop kidding here, you have already gone too far in your argumentations
:

      >Still need to test your pictures ingame to have a really good idea in what

      it

      >will result :P

      Ya, I excect they will need changes but this is a start so that the code

      can be eyeballed.  I am not too sure how the little floaty bits will show

      up on some backgrounds. Do you have any name standard suggestions?

I used this standard here
for grass.base.111.png i named the pic sgrass.base.111.png
i put the picture in arch/ground/smooth/grasslike

quite easy to understand a simple 's' at the beginning :)
You could also be interested in doc i send along with my last server update.
go to doc/developer/smooth.pdf

- --
Tchize (David Delbecq)

     tchize at myrealbox.com

Cause am the best,
at least for the surrounding 50 centimeters region.

Public PGP KEY FINGERPRINT:
    F4BC EF69 54CC F2B5 4621  8DAF 1C71 8E6B 5436 C17C
Public PGP KEY location:

     http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com