[CF-Devel] smoothing code.

Thu Jul 10 01:41:14 CDT 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: "Mark Wedel"

       I'd personally probably prefer it to be something like

      grass_sm.base.111.png

     or the like, and have these smoothed graphics in the same location as the

     graphics they smooth (and not all dumped into one directory that is only

     indirectly associated with the graphics they smooth).

      When I added some of these smoothing sets, I took it on myself to change the

      name like: S_grass.base.111.png and removing the grasslike directory so that

      all the images are in one directory.  I think this is more along the lines

      you mention.

  yeah - I'd actually prefer grass_S.., simply so that they are together
alphabetically.

      If you mean having a smooth field in the arch so archmakers can set the

      smoothing they want to apply to that new object (or if they make a new

      smoothing set for it), rather than having to update the server, then that

      does sound like a good idea.

  yep - that is the idea.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com