[CF-Devel] Developing for Crossfire. Was: Pictures

Tue Jul 15 10:28:32 CDT 2003

      I noticed that the bug fixes I posted a while back have not made it into

      CVS.  Are they being looked at by the appropriate people?  Did I post them

      correctly?  What is the status of my posted bug fixes?

I suppose you are speaking about the bug fixes pack you send containing
weather tweaks, inv_checkers bugs fix and weather visualisation system...
I'll take a look

      http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

       - Yahoo! Mobile

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com