[CF-Devel] Error in CFJavaEditor

Thu Jul 17 15:54:24 CDT 2003

tchize wrote:

      This doesn't solve the problem. Today's crossfire.0 file can't be

      used with the CFJavaEditor

I had no idea the problem occured with current crossfire.0.
Didn't realize that from your first mail somehow.

Anyways, the problem was caused by the images paths in
crossfire.0. The pathes used to start with "./arch/...", but in the
latest collect file they're just "arch/...".

Well, it's not easy to pick the face names as character-data
out of the byte-data from the pngs. Especially because, as you see,
I really had no idea on which parts of the format I can rely
on and on which I cannot.
So I fixed it now on cvs and hope it works. Also increased the
buffer size to make larger images work, hopefully.

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

     http://www.gmx.net