[CF-Devel] Stats adjudication

Tue Jul 29 17:56:05 CDT 2003

      - give 54 points to spend so we had 99.5 total average, 20 maximum each

      skill

      Could give us: 19  17  20  10  11  12 11 (sum 100)

      Here we could ask for two or three points in order to let the player

      raise a stat from 19 to 20 so that will be less used (but still 19 is

      pretty good).

      - a 19 17 and a 20 and with no stats below 10 seems rather high for a

      starting point, no?

Thats true, but this can be fixed by giving less points (54 was just my first
aproach), or charge 2 points for a 19, and 3 points for a 20 ;-)

--

      Karla  Mª  Stenger  Sábat   |

      Pando . Canelones . Uruguay |

      kstenger at montevideo.com.uy