[CF-Devel] Apply container bug / GTK client question

Sun Jun 1 10:55:53 CDT 2003

On 01-Jun-03 Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Actually, what bothers (?) me is that the logic is different in the

      server & the (GTK) client.

I agree here.  It's not the lack of a close command, because there are ways to
close it.  It's the fact that you would expect to cycle through open/close
apply/unapply, and yet, it does not.  This drives me up the wall when playing,
as I have to stop, unapply the bag manually, and then do whatever.

The cycle should be extended to include unapplied, as otherwise you have to go
through contortions that are not intuitive to get the bag to stop picking
things up.

Also, while on the subject of bags.. an "empty" command would be nice.  It
would also be neat if you could lock items inside your bag.  I would expect the
behavior of the lock to be different, in that it would only affect things like
the empty command.  I spend far too much time at my apartment manually sorting
crap out of the bags, one click at a time.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS